- Ability to handle huge volume, variety , velocity and complexity of data.
- Overall system should be able to handle unstructured data. This leads to schema on read vs schema on write design patterns.
- Develop insights with agility. Support machine learning and predictive analytics.
- New development modes with role for data scientist and sandpit for model building.
- Integrate with traditional data warehouse for existing workflow and use cases.
- Multiple deployment model on premise, cloud and hybrid.
Hadoop and related open source technologies are playing significant role in development of modern analytics systems. However, deploying and development on these technologies alone is complex and in many cases it involves steep learning curve. Microsoft data platform and analytics solutions has evolved into complete big data platform with SQL Server technologies and Hadoop echo system components. At innovyt we believe following Microsoft technologies can provide complete big data solution . We have built our own framework to configure and ingest data for Microsoft platform . Our approach can help organization in time to market for big data solutions.