Internet of Things (or IoT) is the inter-networking of physical devices along with sensors, actuators and network connectivity to collect and exchange data. These devices are also known as connected devices or smart devices. Some real-world examples of IoT are Smart Vehicles, Smart Homes, Smart Irrigation, and Field Asset tracking. InSmart vehicles, a built-in antennae and chipset allow the drivers to connect their cars to their smartphones. Also, with the integration of Navigation technology application (app) into the car, effective route mapping can be done. This makes the life of the user simpler. This is one of the examples showing the advantages of IoT in a user’s day to day life.
IoT solutions consists of many components including connected physical and digital assets, data processing, advanced analytics, control and command centers. Innovyt’s vision is to focus on driving business value for customers by creating business systems for business process optimization, creating better customer experiences, better support of products and creating new products. Keeping this vision in mind we have created IoT solutions platform to accelerate the journey of IoT adoption.
Our IoT solution platform consists of IoT Hardware kit with firmware libraries for rapid prototyping, data modeling, advanced analytics and connected applications using Web and Mobile Platforms. We also have created IoT solutions for common scenarios of Fleet Management, Bike Performance, Field Asset Tracking, Smart Homes and Remote Surveillance to name a few. We created these Iot solutions to use them as starting point for industry specific purpose-built solutions.
We provide the following platform components for the user’s IoT needs:
- Hardware Kits. Purpose of hardware kit is rapid prototyping with well tested components which can be integrated easily.
- These components include Microcontrollers, Solution specific Modules, Sensors, Actuators and sensors.
- Firmware libraries
- Azure IoT cloud to device function callbacks
- Libraries for multiple communication mechanisms Wi-Fi, GSM , BLE
- Solution specific libraries e.g. CAN network for automotive and RS-485 for industrial automation
- Tested and Certified Working Solutions for solutions like Connected Vehicles, Remote Surveillance, Solar Farm Monitoring, Smart Irrigation System and many more.
- White Label Web Platforms to build and control web applications.
- White Label mobile apps for Remote Management.
- API platform for quickly creating Mobile and Web Applications
- Data Models for Storing and Processing Telemetry data.
- Reference Implementation of LoraWAN.
Why IoT solutions Development platform
Starting point for purpose-built solutions: Irrespective of the final data usages, the starting point for any solution using IoT platform is common which is the connection of devices, Networks, Cloud and Gateways
Time to market: Once the prototyping is successful, the actual solution delivery using IoT platform is quicker that the non-IoT driven platform
– Framework for IoT development best practices:IoT Solution development platform uses the best practices which make the solution robust, secure, comprehensive and scalable